For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 3/4 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 egg
- 12 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 3 cup(s) oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
1000 calorie cookies Directions
- Cream together, butter, sugars, egg and vanilla, beat til creamy
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and oatmeal, mix til well blended. Add chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- You can easily substitute raisens for the chocolate chips, Adam prefers them this way. Or you can divide the dough and do half and half.
- This makes a chewy soft cookie and stores pretty well for several days