For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 1 1/2 pound(s) semisweet chocolate candy coating
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 14 ounce(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) miniature chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
Cookie Dough Truffles Directions
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the flour, milk and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Shape into 1 inch balls, place on waxed paper lined baking sheets. loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Melt candy coating in microwave or in double boiler, stirring often til smooth. Dip balls in coating, place back on waxed paper lined baking sheets, refridgerate til firm, about 15 minutes. Decorate as desired.
- Store in fridge
- Yield 5 1/2 doz