For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 2 eggs
- 3 cup(s) shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 8 ounce(s) chopped green chilies, drained
Chili Relleno Squares Directions
- Place half of the cheeses in a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chilies and remaining cheeses.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, add milk and flour, pour over cheese.
- bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until set
- Cut into small squares, serve warm
- Yield 16 squares