For 4 people ()
- 1 teaspoon(s) rounded, ground cumin
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
Cilantro Marinade for chicken - Tricia's Directions
- Mix together all but the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle salt, preferably kosher, and Montreal steak seasoning on each side of the chicken breasts. Then place in a container and pour over the marinade.
- Don't be afraid to get your hands dirty and smush it all around!
- Let it sit for at least 10 minutes, 15 or 29 maximum or the lime will start to "cook" the chicken.
- Grill as desired til done