For 12 people ()
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 2 ripe banansa
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins Directions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray or line 12 muffin tins with paper or silicone liners
- place the oats in the food processor or blender and pulse for about 10 seconds. Then add everything else into the food processor or if using a blender, dump the oats into a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix with a hand mixer.
- At this point you can add chocolate chips, nuts, maybe even some fruit, whatever sounds good.
- Divide the batter between the 12 muffin tins and bake for 18-20 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container