For 4 people ()
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped onion
- 15 ounce(s) canned whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dill weed, optional
Creamy Corn Salad Directions
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- This weekend as usual I'm needing to use up something in the fridge. This salad sounds good but I don't have the exact ingredients, soooooo, this is what I did based on this recipe.
- I shucked 6 ears of corn, rubbed them with olive oil and salt and pepper, placed them on a cookie sheet and roasted them in the oven for about 30 min. With a knife I removed the kernals from the cob and placed them in a bowl.
- Chopped 2 small tomatos, 1/2 of a small onion, 1/2 a green pepper and about 6 small salad peppers, add to the corn. Stir in about 2 heaping tablespoons of miracle whip, refridgerate until serving.
- This had a little zing and zip and we all loved it!