For 4 people ()
- 2 1/2 cup(s) shopped or shredded cooked corned beef
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 ounce(s) sliced swiis cheese, torn
- 3 cup(s) packaged coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayo
- 3 cup(s) baby spinach
- 2 teaspoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cL small red onion, cut into very thin slivers
Corned Beef and Cabbage Salad Directions
- In a alrge bowl toss together coleslaw mix, spinach, and onion.
- For dressing, in a small bowl whisk together buttermilk, mayo and horseradish. Drizzle dressing over greens in bowl; toss to combine.
- Top with corned beef, cheese, and croutons if desired