For 15 people ()
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shortening
- 2 2/3 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 boxes, devils food cake mix
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
Oreo Cookies Directions
- Mix together cake mix, eggs and shortening. Batter will be very stiff. Roll into balls the size of a quarter.
- Bake in ungreased cookie sheet, about 9 min, 350 degrees
- Let cookies cool
- Cream together well the powdered sugar, cream cheese and the butter
- Place a small amount between 2 cookies and press together
- These cookies are good at room temperature but really good refrigerated and even better straight out of the freezer!