For 8 people ()
- 2 Packages crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonaise
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 head cauliflower, broccoli and 3 carrots, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
Vegetable Bar Directions
- flatten crescent rolls into a 11 x 17 shallow pan. bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, set it aside and cool.
Mix cream cheese, mayo, sour cream and ranch dressing mix and spread it over the crescent rolls
Finely chop carrots, broccoli and carrots and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
sprinkle cheese over veggies and cover with plastic wrap and press down gently.
Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving
This does not store well, so use it up the first time!