1000 calorie cookies
Dont really know how many calories there are in a cookies, but these are the best oatmeal cookies we have ever had!
For 1 Batch(es)
|1 1/4 cup(s) butter|
|3/4 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar|
|1/2 cup(s) sugar|
|1 teaspoon(s) vanilla|
|1 1/2 cup(s) flour|
|1 teaspoon(s) baking soda|
|1 teaspoon(s) salt|
|3 cup(s) oatmeal|
|12 ounce(s) chocolate chips|
|1 cup(s) chopped nuts|
1000 calorie cookies Directions
- Cream together, butter, sugars, egg and vanilla, beat til creamy
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and oatmeal, mix til well blended. Add chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- You can easily substitute raisens for the chocolate chips, Adam prefers them this way. Or you can divide the dough and do half and half.
- This makes a chewy soft cookie and stores pretty well for several days