For 6 people ()
- 2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 2 cup(s) great northern or small white beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) molasses
- 6 strips bacon
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
Old Fashioned Baked Beans Directions
- Soak benas in water overnight. In a 2 quart baking dish drain beans and combine with salt and pepper to taste and the mustard.
- Stir in tobasco, worcestershire, onion, molasses, brown sugar, vinegar and bacon
- Pour in boiling water to cover beans, cover pot. Bake at 300 for 5 to 6 hours adding more water as needed.