For 1 Batch(es) ()
- 4 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 3.4 oz bos of instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
Mini Boston Cream Pies Directions
- Cream butter and sugar
- add eggs, vanilla and 2 Tbs milk, mix well
- Add baking powder, salt and flour, mix just until well mixed. If it's too dry add 1 more Tbs milk but I find this dough to be pretty wet
- Spray mini muffin pan well, spoon dough into pan by the teaspoon, slightly rounded
- Bake at 350 degree's for 7 min. They should be slightly browned around the edges
- As soon as they come out of the oven press down the center quite well. This may need to be repeated
- Take out of the pans and cool completely!
- When reusing pans they must be sprayed for every use!!
- While they are cooling......
- Beat the whipping cream until it just starts to look like whipped cream, then add pudding mix and powdered sugar
- This can be refrigerated until ready to use.
- Using a pastry bag and a nice tip pipe the filling into the sugar cups, then drizzle with chocolate syrup
- Best served that day but can be refrigerated up to 3 days in an air tight container
- This will make about 6-7 dz, depending on how much you fill the pans