Zucchini and Stuffing casserole
For 6 Person(s)
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|1 can of cream of chicken soup|
|1/2 cup(s) sour cream|
|1 box of stove top dressing|
Zucchini and Stuffing casserole Directions
- Peel and chop the zucchini and saute with onion until tender.
- add 1 can of cream of chicken soup, stir in the sour cream and set aside
- Make up the box of dressing according to box directions
- In a 9x13 pan place half the stuffing on the bottom of the pan, then spread the zucchini mixture on top, then cover with the remaining dressing
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until the casserole is hot and bubbly
- I have also used summer squash in the recipe and also a mixture of the summer and the zucchini.