Easy Potato Rolls
For 1 Batch(es)
|2/3 cup(s) sugar|
|1 cup(s) mashed potatos|
|2/3 cup(s) shortening|
|2 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt|
|2 tablespoon(s) yeast|
|1 1/3 cup(s) water|
|6 cup(s) flour|
Easy Potato Rolls Directions
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and shortening. Add potatos, salt and eggs.
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in 2/3 cup warm water, add to creamed mixture.
- Beat in 2 cups flour and remaining water. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. You can add up to 1 more cup if needed.
- Shape into a ball, do not knead. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. cover and let rise in a a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch down, divide in thirds. Shape each portion into 15